Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Movie Project (watch all our movies)

So, its been a little while since my last update, but we have been watching our movies.  We had to take a few nights off for various things like going out with Lindsey's parents for her mom's birthday and we went to the actual movies one day.  We saw Hugo by the way, it was really good.

Last one I told you about was The Abyss.  After that on our list came:
Across the Universe.  This had a very great possibility of being terrible.  But I happen to really enjoy this movie.  The song selections are great and appropriate and I really like all the arrangements.  The only one I take issue with its The Benefit of Mr. Kite.  I love Eddie Izzard, but that was just not good.












Then there was:
The Addams Family double feature.  What can I say?  Both of these movies are great, perfectly cast and I just love watching them.  I love you Raul Julia.














And last night we watched:
So, A.I.  Kind of creepy and kind of touching both together.  OK maybe a lot creepy.  I have a thing for movies with Robots as the lead characters.  You'll find that out though.  Its one of those movies that leaves you saying to yourself "well that was kind of depressing".  And so we needed something a little more upbeat before bed.













So the next in line was Airheads and that fit the bill pretty nicely.  Something that isn't depressing or scary and you don't have to think about too hard.  I find Brandon Fraser's character to be the most  unbelievable in this one.  Something with the way he portrays a Hard Rockin badass just doesn't come across to me.  But it's a funny movie with a semi interesting plot.









No comments:

Post a Comment